Your privacy is fully guaranteed.
We recognize that privacy is an important issue, so we design and operate our
web site with the protection
order products or services, as well as some of the steps we take to safeguard it.
The following principles apply to the personally identifying information we ask for and that you provide.
"Personally identifying information" is information that individually identifies you, such as your name,
physical address or email address.
* Browsing this web site does not require any personally identifying information.
* 210Cooper may collect limited non-personally identifying information your browser makes available
whenever you visit a website. This log information includes your Internet Protocol address, browser type,
browser language, the date and time of your query and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify
your browser. We use this information to operate, develop and improve our services.
* If you are paying for services you may be required to register for an account.
210Cooper or PayPal will ask
you for some personal information in order to create an account (typically your name,
email address, and a password for your account) and we will use that information to provide the
or provide requested information to you. . For payments we may request credit card or other payment
information which we maintain in encrypted form on secure servers.
* Upon your first visit to 210Cooper or PayPal, a cookie is sent to your computer that uniquely identifies
your browser. A "cookie" is a small file containing a string of characters that is sent to your computer when
people interact with us. Most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies. You can reset your browser to
refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some features or services may not
function properly without cookies.
* We do not rent or sell your personally identifying information to other companies or
* We will not disclose your account information to other people or non-affiliated
* We may store and process personal information collected on our site.
* We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized
alteration, disclosure or destruction of data.
* We restrict access to your personally identifying information to employees who need to know that
information in order to fulfill orders, operate, develop or improve our services.
Changes to this Policy
but there may be changes that are more significant. Regardless, we will post those changes on this page
and, if the changes are significant, we will also provide a more prominent notice. Each version will be noted
If you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact us any time.
210 Cooper Condominium Association, Deb Williamson, Manager,
P.O. Box 3831, Aspen,
2008 All Rights Reserved.